adjective ( -thier , -thiest )
deserving effort, attention, or respect : generous donations to worthy causes.
- having or showing the qualities or abilities that merit recognition in a specified way : issues worthy of further consideration.
- good enough; suitable : no composer was considered worthy of the name until he had written an opera.
Bettering the world by inspiring and empowering people. Having fun. Changing lives. That is WORTHY.
That Adopted Girl believes that at the core of all issues faced by adopted kids and foster kids is a struggle with self worth. This struggle is deep and everlasting but can be turned in to a source of wisdom and strength with the proper encouragement and empowerment.
The struggle with self worth is something that people from all walks of life can relate to, for many different reasons.
The Worthy Tribe is an international network of supporters who are dedicated to spreading the message of self worth, worldwide.
The Worthy Tribe is joined by…
- the belief in turning wounds in to wisdom and pain into power
- the dedication to promoting worthiness all around the world
- the ability to recognize the worth in others and in everyday elements of life
- the belief that we can BE THE CHANGE we wish to see in the world
The tribe connects out and about in the world through TAG social media, TAG events, the #ThatsWorthy hashtag and by wearing one of the vibrant #ThatsWorthy wristbands.